This weekend we got a great head start on the guest bathroom. It was exciting to finally see some progress. I'll post pics this week of the progress so far.
We also got a few other smaller projects done:
1. Starting sanding and priming the bar of the kitchen area to paint this week
2. Installed surround speakers in the ceiling (pics to come soon). Having music throughout the house really helped with the motivation to keep working.
3. I got fabrics picked out to make the seat cover, crib skirt, bumper and changing pad cover for the nursery. I even crated an Olioboard for the room! Here you go!
Quade's Nursery
We'll have old record album covers on the walls for decoration and a mobile made out of old 45's. Really excited to start on that in January when the house will, hopefully, be done.
More updates on the bathroom to come later this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment