![]() | |
| Aren't they the cutest moms ever?!?! |
Sunday, May 8, 2011
In honor of the moms
George and I both are beyond blessed to have two of the most amazing mothers in the world. I know I speak for us both when I say that we're so thankful that they're both not only spiritual leaders, prayer warriors, mentors and caregivers but they are sisters-in-Christ and friends. We're also blessed that because of that, we both have the best mothers-in-law in the world. What a blessing to have been raised and mentored by both our mothers and mothers-in-law (the other mom as we refer to them). They both are so fearlessly unselfish that its awe-inspiring. They are strong, loving, tender and hilarious! Here's to our wonderful mothers who prayed for us both separately and prayed for us together and still do today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your moms!
ReplyDeleteAwh. They are cute. What a sweet shout out to them. :)
ReplyDelete