I realized today its been a MONTH since I've posted. Granted, May was an exceptional month for us, and by that I mean exceptionally joyous and busy. We had TONS of great family time! For that reason, we put a lot of the construction on pause to celebrate the following:
On May 11 we rejoiced with George's brother, Jeremiah, and his wife, Angela, as they welcomed their angelic baby girl, Miah Elizabeth, into the world.
On May 18 we praised God for my promotion at work; a new teaching position at Full Sail!!!
On May 21 we got to got to cheer on the Tampa Bay Lightning as they beat the Boston Bruins to celebrate our anniversary early.
On May 28 we celebrated the wedding of George's cousin Amanda and her now-hubby Joel.
As you can see, we were busy bees! But what a great month.
Now back to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment