Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm in love with Restore

If you haven't checked them out yet Habitat for Humanity has resale outlets called Restore. I've mentioned them previously, but its well worth mentioning again. Its sort of a thrift store for home improvement items. Today we checked out one on the other side of town that is much larger than our local one and found some ridiculous steals!.

 For our new master closet and bathroom I wanted to do something a little different for the doorways.  I saw on a design blog the idea of using an old glass door on a sliding track as a door to a walk-in closet. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I plan to do our master bedroom in a light aqua color and was looking for a frosted door to put by the closet and maybe one for the bathroom too. For $75 we found this set of 3 doors!!!!!
We also managed to find a huge industrial mirror for the living room and a small one for the bathroom all for $15. Please support these great stores as all the items are donations and all proceeds go to building more homes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment