Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mood Board

This is the first one I've created but thought it might be helpful for everyone to see what we're planning to do. I also wanted to see how the colors and things we had in mind would fit together. I think its coming along nicely.  The green in the background is close the wall color- its not quite as bright as this green but drab olive- you get the idea.  We're still playing with tones and combinations of colors for the concrete floors.  The dining table on the bottom is the one we're going for but probably with a poured concrete top to match the countertops.

There are two pics on the top left we're debating between for the color of the countertops.  This is where we need some opinions and thoughts- the floors will be more of the red color (middle right sample) but for the countertops we're thinking of layering an olive green with either chocolate or charcoal (see the top left pics for what I mean).  Should they be more on the warm/brown end or cool/gray end, given that the top pic is our cabinet colors?

1 comment: