Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whine and a hot bath, part 2

I have a feeling this post might have many parts to it in the coming months. The good news is: we found a soaking bathtub at ReStore!!! The guys there have gotten to know us so well that they let us take it home and told us that if it didn't work we could just bring it back. Otherwise, we could pay for it next time we were there. Nice guys. I'm glad we're developing a reputation though for being honest and consistent business patrons. Have to make those guys some Christmas cookies. Anyway, so there is the pic:

The bad news is: It doesn't quite fit. We're off by just 1-2 inches-ish. But we're going to really try and make it work. If not, we'll take it back to ReStore for some other family to love and I'll continue to patiently look for my beloved soaking tub. TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment